Year 24



Going through my photos for this year, I was reminded of all the places I have been able to explore, and all the people who continue to support me wherever I am. I traveled through 12 airports, gained a niece, and celebrated some beautiful couples! Reflecting on the changes and growth this past year brought on, I am only excited to keep up the momentum of learning who I am in Christ, in whatever state, province, or country that may bring me. I am so grateful for each day!


Reba & Ivan
Ottawa, ON
Bruno Mars
Buffalo, NY 


Girl's Weekend
Wallingford, VT

Rehab Nursing Conference
Seattle, WA

Catalina Island, CA



Merry Christmas!
N. Clarendon,  Vermont

Jenni & Jay Wedding Shower
Vero Beach, FL

Rah-cha-cha, NY

Athens, Greece

Notre Dame
Montreal, QC

Eloise Joy
April 21st 



Family Week
 N. Clarendon, VT
Dan & Ariel
Otego, NY


Ogunquit, ME

Ottawa, ON

Nigel & Teresa
Penfield, NY


San Jose, Costa Rica 

Comments